Sending a Spreadsheet for your Cattle Tags Management Codes - CattleTags.comUploading a spreadsheet is a great way to organize your information before placing your Cattle Tags order. It eliminates many of the errors that can occur during the printing process, as the printers have a hard copy of how you want your tags to read. We do ask that all custom tag orders with 15 or more non-consecutive management codes (ex:412,76,513,45…) have an accompanying spreadsheet.We accept Excel spreadsheets (.xl or .xls), Word documents (.doc or docs) and .pdf files. It is free to upload spreadsheets to your order.
- What should my spreadsheet look like?
- How do I upload a spreadsheet?
- Click to upload a spreadsheet on the tag layout you have chosen.
- Select File (spreadsheet, word doc, pdf) that you would like to upload. Click Open. The file that you choose will be shown next to the Choose File box.
- If you choose multiple layouts/products, you use one spreadsheet to list your entire order. Please make sure the layouts, choices, colors, and data are easy for our team & the printer to understand.