Ordering Cattle Tags Online - CattleTags.com
Ordering through the website is quick and easy, and helps ensure that your tags are printed exactly as you want.
1. After choosing (clicking on) the tag layout that best fits your needs:
- Enter Management Codes/Range (i.e. 301-400, or a list of non-consecutive numbers. If list of non-consecutive numbers if greater than 15 tags, then a spreadsheet is needed; use the ?Upload Spreadsheet of Tags? menu item in the ?Accessories? tab.
- Enter any Lines of Text (Limitations are stated in each tag description)
- Choose Color
- Choose Yes or No for button backs, if choice is shown (Button backs are needed to attach the tags to an animal's ear)
- Enter quantity. For example, if you want tags printed with numbers 1 to 100, the quantity is 100 tags.
2. Click the "Add To Cart" button.
3. When all items are added, choose Checkout. Here, you have 3 choices:
- Checkout as a guest
- Register for a new account and checkout
- Login and checkout
From there, you will enter your Credit Card Information and finalize your order. You will receive a copy of your order shortly afterwards. You will also receive a tracking number when your order ships (via UPS).
Check out our Common Cattle Tags Questions for additional help!