The RS420 reader has been discontinued. We recommend the new Allflex AWR 300 reader which offers comparable features at a lower price.
Allflex RS420 Portable Hand-Held RDR 60cm w/Bluetooth Dual ISO
Features of this EID reader include:
- Screen shows scanned EID number and the qty of EIDs scanned
- Several visual indicators and an audible beeper ensure confirmation of scan
- Internal rechargeable batter pack provides cable-free operation
- Internal memory to store EIDs or can transmit real-time
- Apple iOS compatible (iPhone and iPad)
- Stores up to 100,000 records in sessions with time and date stamp
The RS420 reader can read HDX (Half Duplex) and FDX (Full Duplex) EID tags. The read range of EID tags by the reader is about 16 inches.
The Allflex RS420 EID Reader works great with the TagMax App, a free app we developed to work with iPhone and iPad compatible EID Readers. The TagMax App offers two modes: sessions mode and CattleMax mode. Sessions mode lets you scan a group of cattle then send the list of scanned tags to CSV/Excel or CattleMax. CattleMax mode lets you scan an EID tag and display the animal's record in CattleMax.