Allflex RS420 60CM Portable RDR Bluetooth Reader Pro Kit.
Features of the RS420 Reader include:
- Screen shows scanned EID number and the qty of EIDs scanned
- Several visual indicators and an audible beeper ensure confirmation of scan
- Internal rechargeable battery pack provides cable-free operation
- Internal memory to store EIDs or can transmit real-time
- Apple iOS compatible (iPhone and iPad)
- Stores up to 100,000 records in sessions with time and date stamp
This kit includes 60cm reader, cords, 2 replacement battery packs, and case. The shipping box with the kit is 29.5" long X 8" wide X 3.5" deep. Weight is 4 pounds.
The RS420 reader can read HDX (Half Duplex) and FDX (Full Duplex) EID tags. The read range of EID tags by the reader is about 16 inches.
The Allflex RS420 EID Reader works great with TagMax App, a free app we developed to work with iPhone and iPad compatible EID Readers. The TagMax App offers two modes: sessions mode and CattleMax mode. Sessions mode lets you scan a group of cattle then send the list of scanned tags to CSV/Excel or CattleMax. CattleMax mode lets you scan an EID tag and display the animal's record in CattleMax.
Learn more about the app