Store Policies - CattleTags.com
- Custom ear tags: Orders are ready to ship in up to 10 business days. ALL printed tags are considered custom, including ones that only include a custom number printed on them. USDA tags sold in singles, reusable 982 EID tags, EID Tags in bags of 1,000, and custom printed backs are also considered custom.
- Inventory / in-stock items: Orders that only include inventory items (pre-numbered tags in bags up to management code of 100, USDA EID tags in bags up to a quantity of 250, tag applicators, marking pens, blank visual tags, 982 electronic ID tags, EID readers) ship within 2 business days.
- Logo setup: If a logo is being set up for the first time, this logo setup process can take up to 10 business days. You'll receive a proof (picture of your logo on a sample tag) via email. Once you approve the logo, allow standard processing time for custom tags. If you already have a logo on file, your shipping timeframe is just the standard processing time.
If your order includes a combination of inventory items and custom ear tags, the order will ship after everything is ready to ship.
You will receive a tracking number the day your order ships.
In some rare cases, it may take more time than shown here for your order to ship. This can be due to Allflex production delays, weather delays, etc. Please note that these delays are beyond the control of CattleTags.com and will also be experienced by other Allflex resellers.
Please note that all Allflex custom tag orders placed anywhere in the United States, regardless of where the tags are purchased, will be printed at the Allflex production facility in Dallas / Ft Worth, Texas. Therefore, our time frames as well as timeframes of any Allflex distributor, are determined by the Allflex production facilities.
Shipping (from Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas):
Please note, these are general (not guaranteed) transit times for UPS Ground service. Holidays and weather conditions affect these timeframes.
ALL orders are shipped from the Allflex facility in Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas. Pickup at Allflex is not available.
UPS Ground Shipping rates to US addresses:
- $100 or less: $13.95
- $100.01 to $500: $19.95
- $500.01 and up: $29.95
UPS shipment tracking numbers are emailed to you as soon as your item ships.
Shipment can only be made to US addresses. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is available at an additional charge.
Expedited Shipping (from Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas):
Expedited shipping is only available for orders greater than $500 and must be requested at time of order.
Example prices for UPS Next Day Air/Overnight shipping:
- 1 bag of 250 EID tags is $130 for Next Day Air
- 20 bags of 25 blank tags with button backs per bag (so 500 visual tags and 500 button backs) and 1 Universal Total Tagger is $203 for Next Day Air
- Allflex RS420 Reader Kit is $150 for Next Day Air
Please call us for assistance with your specific expedited shipping needs.
Returns/refunds: (set by Allflex)
- Approved stock items will incur a 15% restocking fee, USDA series tags will incur a 25% restocking fee. Items must be returned in new condition, sealed, original packaging.
- No returns on stock tags bagged in series over 201 and up.
- No returns on custom tags.
- Refunds will be issued once the items are returned and approved by Allflex, which estimated time is 4-6 weeks.
- Refunds are not guaranteed if items arrived damaged, discontinued or used.
- RGA Number is required and must be written on the return box.
- Shipping fees are not refundable - customer ship items back at their own cost.
Please contact us for assistance with a return.